MENU

Slide

Thursday, June 22, 2006

went to Pet's Movers today with vicson
&victor auntie lorraine &her kids.
a dog farm at pasir ris farmway o2
the puppies were uber cuteeeeeee !

anyone get me a puppy for my birthday?

omgggggg ! the dalmations was uber cute
LOOK!


three of them facing the same direction! how cuteeeeee!
we were eating ice cream when
lil' janice starts growing a chocolate moustache
isn't she so cute?






my darling taking a bath @ the dog farm, my love love!
after that we went back to vicson & victor's house for lunch

yumyumyum!

then i was lying on vic's bed playing with the dog
her fur is like.. EVERYWHERE!
makes my nose so itchy, AHHH-CHOOO!
i was almost rotting at their place
lying all over the couches
clicking the romote control over &over
animal planet; sports channel ; mtv ; animal planet;
sports channel; mtv...
i was like.. decomposing le luhh

edited//
oh my tian! 21 more hours to seeing my baby!
13 more days to sweet sixteen!
i'm friggin' excited.

No comments: